Frequently Asked Questions
When is the Soccer Season?
- Soccer has two league seasons with optional league play in the winter. The beginning of the soccer year is in the fall (August 1st) with the year ending at the end of the school year (June 1st). Most program registrations are session by session. Our club teams all run on a full soccer year basis which is a 10 month season as a full-year registration.
Do You Offer Financial Assistance?
- We do not offer assistance at this time, however we are looking into ways to provide assistance to families that qualify.
When is Registration?
- Registration end dates differ by programs. Make sure to visit the specific page you are interested in registering for to get the most up-to-date registration time frames. Often, you may register your player after the deadlines, based on availability. Players who register late are placed on teams after the players who register before the deadline.
How do I Register?
What methods of Payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express), checks and money orders (no cash please).
Do Girls and Boys play on the Same Team?
- At the youngest ages, some of our teams are mixed but all 11 v 11 teams are gender specific
Can my player return to the same team?
- Early registration is the best way to get on any specific team, as placements are handled by order of registration. So if you want to guarantee that you return to the same team, please register early in the registration period.
- Players who register late are not guaranteed to return to their team. If you register after the deadline, it is VERY possible that you will lose your spot to a new player. Players who take a season off are not guaranteed their spot back.
- DLVSC is a competitive soccer club. As with any competitive club in the world, we believe players competing for roster spots will motivate individual players to work hard, self-train and commit fully to their coaches instruction in order to earn a roster spot on the team.
Is the uniform included in the registration team?
- The uniform is NOT included in the registration fee for any of our programs.
What Equipment does my player need?
- Required: Players are required to wear shin guards, soccer cleats (except for Mini Stars) or athletic shoes.
- Recommended: Players should bring their own water and wear appropriate clothing to practices. Players should have their own soccer balls; which should also be brought to each practice (see below).
- Mini Stars & U6 – U8 size 3 ball
U9 – U12 – size 4 ball
U13 – U18 – size 5 ball
Where does my child practice?
- Training schedules are determind by the coach who will communicate the time and location to you.
How often do teams practice?
- U6-U8 teams will practice twice a week for 45 minutes to 1 hour. All older teams will practice 3 times per week for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
How do register as a coach?
- Email us at