Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club
Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club is a local soccer club that strives to provide an opportunity for all levels of players from beginner to advanced, from age three to professional. Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club provides soccer for all types of players from all different cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
How We Are Different
- Highest caliber of coaching staff in Las Vegas soccer
- Player-centered coaching curriculum
- Best Goalkeeper Development program in Las Vegas soccer
- Competitive teams across all ages
- Individualized player development program
- Quality facilities, both on-field and in our classroom
- Competitive fees
- Professional and organized club management team
- Dedicated and experienced college pathway staff support
- Proven player development pathway for college and professional soccer
“We believe in quality, not quantity and we will strive to develop your child into the best possible student-athlete by facilitating a fun learning environment”
Our MISSION is to ensure the local soccer community that our club has the practical tools for accomplishing those visionary ends. We will work diligently by providing education, developing and supporting youth soccer to ensure all in our organization have the means to make our community a better place.
At Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club, our vision is a healthy, competitive and positive world where athletes and their family’s soccer educational needs are met on a consistent basis.
IRS Determination Letter of Non-Profit Status
DLVSC is devoted to providing an exemplary soccer education. We at DLVSC regardless of race or economic standing aim to provide the opportunity for all kids to play the game of soccer.
We strive to:
- Provide a player development based environment designed to allow players training needs to be met according to his/her abilities at all levels. Our Club’s focus is on player development.
- Support the continued development of good sportsmanship, teamwork, time management, self-discipline, respect for the others and civic responsibility.
- Attract, develop and retain superior coaches that will provide the leadership, player development and, operational expertise.
- Focus on the technical, tactical, physical and psychological components of player development.
- Establish programs for players with the intent to enhance the betterment of all players and their enjoyment for the game.
- Diligently provide opportunities to educate the coaching staff.
- Provide guidance and support to high school aged players for the college recruitment process from optimal playing exposure to signing day.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the Soccer Season?
- Soccer has two league seasons with optional league play in the winter. The beginning of the soccer year is in the fall (August 1st) with the year ending at the end of the school year (June 1st). Most program registrations are session by session. Our club teams all run on a full soccer year basis which is a 10 month season as a full-year registration.
Do You Offer Financial Assistance?
- We do not offer assistance at this time, however we are looking into ways to provide assistance to families that qualify.
When is Registration?
- Registration end dates differ by programs. Make sure to visit the specific page you are interested in registering for to get the most up-to-date registration time frames. Often, you may register your player after the deadlines, based on availability. Players who register late are placed on teams after the players who register before the deadline.
How do I Register?
What methods of Payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express), checks and money orders (no cash please).
Do Girls and Boys play on the Same Team?
- At the youngest ages, some of our teams are mixed but all 11 v 11 teams are gender specific
Can my player return to the same team?
- Early registration is the best way to get on any specific team, as placements are handled by order of registration. So if you want to guarantee that you return to the same team, please register early in the registration period.
- Players who register late are not guaranteed to return to their team. If you register after the deadline, it is VERY possible that you will lose your spot to a new player. Players who take a season off are not guaranteed their spot back.
- DLVSC is a competitive soccer club. As with any competitive club in the world, we believe players competing for roster spots will motivate individual players to work hard, self-train and commit fully to their coaches instruction in order to earn a roster spot on the team.
Is the uniform included in the registration team?
- The uniform is NOT included in the registration fee for any of our programs.
What Equipment does my player need?
- Required: Players are required to wear shin guards, soccer cleats (except for Mini Stars) or athletic shoes.
- Recommended: Players should bring their own water and wear appropriate clothing to practices. Players should have their own soccer balls; which should also be brought to each practice (see below).
- Mini Stars & U6 – U8 size 3 ball
U9 – U12 – size 4 ball
U13 – U18 – size 5 ball
Where does my child practice?
- Training schedules are determind by the coach who will communicate the time and location to you.
How often do teams practice?
- U6-U8 teams will practice twice a week for 45 minutes to 1 hour. All older teams will practice 3 times per week for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
How do register as a coach?
- Email us at
What are your fees?
Coaching Employment at Downtown LVSC
Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club seeks coaches who are qualified and are willing to commit to our mission and values. Our purpose is to develop players through our strong commitment to the club and individual PLAYER success. If you are interested in being a part of our family community, please let us know who you are:
We would love to hear from you. We welcome all comments and questions. We have a Frequently Asked Questions Page, so be sure to check that our before you submit any questions.
Office hours: 8:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Monday – Friday
In 2022 our office is closed on 5/31, 7/4, 9/4, 10/27, 11/22, 11/23, 11/24, 12/25, 1/1