2 TO 3 YEAR OLDS
Soccer Shots Mini is a high-energy program introducing children to fundamental soccer principles, such as using your feet, dribbling and the basic rules of the game.
Through fun games, songs and positive reinforcement, children will begin to experience the joy of playing soccer and being active.
3 TO 5 YEAR OLDS (PRE-K)
Soccer Shots Classic utilizes creative and imaginative games to focus on basic soccer skills like dribbling, passing and shooting.
We also highlight a positive character trait each session such as respect, teamwork and appreciation.
THE “THREE C’S” – COACHING, COMMUNICATION AND CURRICULUM
The foundation of Soccer Shots is our relentless commitment to providing best-in-class coaching, communication and curriculum.
The best coaches in the business
- Every Soccer Shots coach must complete our comprehensive training program to receive certification.
- All Soccer Shots coaches are trained in the use of developmentally appropriate techniques.
- Coaches are routinely evaluated and undergo ongoing training.
- Our coach selection process evaluates not only the ability to coach soccer, but also the ability to engage and inspire children.
An exceptional customer experience with ongoing communication
- You will receive a weekly summary of what your child is learning at Soccer Shots.
- We proactively communicate cancellations due to weather or other circumstances.
- Our staff understands the importance of timely, responsive communication.
Expert-approved curriculum that aligns with early childhood education standards
- Our developmentally appropriate curriculum places an emphasis on character development and skill building.
- Our program is created under the guidance of childhood education specialists, professional soccer players and experienced and licensed soccer coaches.
- We constantly re-evaluate and update our curriculum to stay current with childhood education standards.
THE HISTORY OF SOCCER SHOTS
Our founding partners, Jeremy Sorzano and Jason Webb, were soccer teammates both in college and professionally. They formed Soccer Shots® in 1998 after recognizing a lack of quality soccer programs for children under age 8. They shared an entrepreneurial spirit, a deep love of soccer, and a passion to inspire children to live fit and healthy lives.
The success of Soccer Shots in Charlotte, NC and Harrisburg, PA, where Sorzano and Webb first launched their businesses, led to several of their friends and former teammates wanting to get involved. In 2005, Soccer Shots began franchising and opened its first four franchises in OH, DE, FL, and PA. The business opportunity began to attract more soccer entrepreneurs, and Soccer Shots has enjoyed growing around the country and into Canada.
In May of 2009, Justin Bredeman, another former college soccer teammate, became the third Soccer Shots partner. Justin brought with him eight years of experience from Auntie Anne’s, Inc., a pretzel franchising company, where he led a team that supported nearly 800 franchise units. His deep understanding of the franchise business model also comes from the knowledge gained from his five years of owning and running a Soccer Shots business of his own.
In August of 2009, the Soccer Shots partners founded the Soccer Shots Foundation, the non-profit arm of Soccer Shots. The Soccer Shots Foundation provides opportunities to economically challenged children within the U.S. and around the world through the game of soccer.
From its humble beginnings, Soccer Shots has grown beyond Jeremy and Jason’s biggest dreams, with over 180 territories across 37 states and Canada. In 2016, more than 335,000 children participated in Soccer Shots.
The business is consistently recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine as the #1 Children’s Fitness Franchise in the U.S. And today, Soccer Shots is positioned as the best-in-class children’s soccer program with a focus on character development.
And while the accolades are appreciated, our mission remains focused – positively impacting children’s lives.
Soccer Shots Franchising, LLC is based in central Pennsylvania, just east of Harrisburg.
Downtown Las Vegas Soccer is a premier soccer teaching club stressing individual development over team success.
Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club offers the most advanced levels of play, providing opportunities from beginner to elite.
Downtown Las Vegas Soccer focuses on quality communication and valuable information for parents and players to act on.
Beginner to Advanced
All levels of play are welcome at Downtown Las Vegas Soccer. We truly focus on the “Home for Every Player” mentality.
A knowledgeable staff and the support of the DLVSC front office, you’ll find organization at its finest.
Downtown Las Vegas Soccer provides a professional teaching curriculum that extends from the professional team down to three-years-old.