Ready to Get Registered?
DLVSC currently uses the GotSoccer registration system. If you need assistance or have questions about GotSoccer please contact the office at (702) 258-0279.
How do I know if my registration was successful?
If you’ve completed your registration successfully, you will receive a confirmation email immediately after completing your child’s registration. If you don’t receive the email, please call our office at (702) 258-0279.
How do I know which program to register for?
Once you have chosen your child’s birthdate from the main page the system will automatically bring up the programs that are available to your child based on the child’s date of birth.
Can I request certain parks, friends or coaches?
Yes! We will do our best to accommodate all requests unfortunately we cannot make any guarantees.
What waivers need to be completed?
All participants are required to complete a medical release waiver, code of conduct waiver and a refund policy waiver. All these waivers are completed as you complete the player’s online registration.
What payment forms do you accept?
We accept credit cards, check or money orders (no cash please). You can pay online with registering your child via credit card or you may bring a check or money order into the office during our office hours at 6145 Spring Mountain Rd. #107, LV, NV 89146 Monday through Friday from 9am-3pm.
I am registered, now what?
After you have registered you will receive a confirmation email. If you are a new member of Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club you will need to submit a copy of your player’s birth certificate. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your paperwork is complete you will need to order your uniform from Todofut.com, please check with your coach to ensure you are ordering the correct number on the team. If you have any questions, please give us a call.
Does DLVSC have Financial Assistance available?
Yes, DLVSC provides opportunities for all players to have access to youth soccer. Not everyone who applies for financial assistance will receive what is requested. There is an allotment of funds available for financial assistance candidates; which is divided up on a needs basis. A fee is required for all financial assistance applications. The fee is then deducted from the total fee. Financial assistance applications have a deadline and must be turned in by the deadline to be considered.
Financial Assistance Application
Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club has developed a program to provide financial assistance to those players who would otherwise be unable to participate fully in Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club’s program. Financial assistance can be awarded to families who have demonstrated financial need. Financial assistance funding may vary from year to year and will depend upon the number of financial assistance requests submitted and the total financial assistance funds available. All information provided will be kept private and will be viewed only by the Financial Assistance Committee.
Decisions on the award of financial assistance will be based on the information provided on the Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club Confidential Financial Assistance Form, accompanying documents and input from club coaches and Technical Staff. All financial assistance applications received before the initial summer deadline will be evaluated together at the same time. Requests received after the initial deadline will be evaluated and awards made on a first come first served basis. No player will be disqualified from financial assistance consideration because of race, sex, color, creed or religious beliefs.
The Financial Assistance Committee will be comprised of the Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Executive Director, Club Technical Director, Boys DOC, Girls DOC, any other designated person by the Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club Board of Directors and an appointed Board Member to always act as Financial Assistance Committee Chairperson. The Financial Assistance Committee Chairperson will run an application review meeting where the Financial Assistance Committee will review all applications and determine the amount awarded to each player. The Financial Assistance Committee Chairperson will report all financial assistance awards to the Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club office administration and club accountant, who will then credit each player’s account on a monthly basis.
Financial assistance awards will be based on the needs of the player as demonstrated in the Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club Confidential Financial Assistance Form, accompanying documents as well as input from club coaches and Technical Staff.
Financial assistance awards will be reviewed on a yearly basis.
Any unused financial assistance fund monies will remain in the financial assistance fund to be used for future financial assistance awards.
New applicants will be considered all year if financial assistance funding is available.
Financial assistance awards will be reported by the Financial Assistance Committee to the Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club Board of Directors.
Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club Financial Assistance Program
After financial assistance awards have been made, the Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club office administration will record and track financial assistance funds. Financial assistance funds will be applied on a monthly basis.
If, for any reason, a player receiving financial assistance does not complete the full season with Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club, any remaining monies from their total financial assistance award will be placed back into the financial assistance fund to be used for future financial assistance awards. Any additional remaining funds applied to a player’s account from club / team fundraisers, donations, sponsorships will be reapplied to the team account to be utilized as determined by the team coach.
All Board decisions concerning financial assistance are final and not subject to appeal.
Any player is eligible to apply for financial assistance if an economic barrier could prevent the player from enjoying and playing soccer for Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club, but the application for financial assistance does not guarantee an award of financial assistance. The following factors will be taken into consideration:
The player’s commitment to playing soccer, their team and the club.
• The Parent(s) / Guardian(s) and Player(s) willingness to help the club throughout the year.
• The Parent(s) / Guardian(s) commitment to the team and the club.
The Parent(s) / Guardian(s) and Player(s) commitment to abide by the terms of the awarded financial assistance and Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club’s rules, regulations and guidelines.
Financial Assistance Application Instructions and Declarations:
The financial assistance applicant must complete the required Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club Confidential Financial Assistance Form and provide required documentation. Applicant must provide a copy of their tax filing for the most recent complete tax year. If the applicant has yet to file their taxes, they must provide a copy of their tax filing from the previous year. Applications that are incomplete or missing the required documentation will not be considered.
Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club Financial Assistance Program
All player’s parent(s) / Guardian(s), applying for financial assistance, will be required to sign a Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club Financial Assistance Commitment Pledge to be submitted with the Financial Assistance Confidential Financial Assistance Form.
The application deadline prior to the start of the season for U11-U18 players must be received by 2 pm on the third Friday in July. All applications received by this date will be considered together at the Financial Assistance Committee pre-season meeting and the committee will present the proposed scholarship list to the Board of Directors at their August meeting for their approval. Applications received after these deadlines are accepted throughout the year and will be reviewed on a first come first served basis.
- Financial assistance recipients will be required to provide at least eight (8) service hours (per player receiving financial assistance) at Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club events during the year.
- Approved financial assistance may cover all or part of club registration / training fees. Any remaining balance of club uniform fees and yearly club registration / training fees and all team fees, tournament fees, league fees, team travel costs or any other team expenditure are the responsibility of the financial assistance recipient and must be paid in accordance with club / team payment schedules.
- After the determination by the Financial Assistance Committee to award financial assistance to a player, the award amount will be communicated to the player’s Parent(s) / Guardian(s) and entered by the Financial Committee Chairperson on the Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club Financial Assistance Award Form. The player’s Parent(s) / Guardian must complete the acceptance portion of the form and the player must be registered with Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club and have paid an initial deposit of $100 by July 1st in order for the financial assistance award to be approved. The deposit will be applied as requested by the financial assistance recipient to the portion of payment for which the recipient family is responsible for club uniform fees or the first scheduled club payment(s).Only on rare occasions will the Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club Financial Assistance Committee award 100% financial assistance.The completed Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club Financial Assistance Confidential Financial Assistance Form with supporting documentation and the Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club Financial Assistance Commitment Pledge must be submitted to Financial_Aid@downtownlvsc.com or to the Downtown Las Vegas Soccer Club office by the applicable age group application deadline.